HERE ARE 7 GREAT WAYS TO ATTRACT A SPECIFIC PERSON1. Be confident in yourself. Realize yourself love yourself as very unique. Self Confidence will attract people to you.
2. Focus on the positive. Let go of all your negative thoughts …. such as “it’s hard to find anyone,” “why don’t they see how good I am,” and “no one will ever love me.” You have a lot of great qualities that make you so worthy of anyone’s love and attention. others do notice you and appreciate you. There is love all around you. Let it in. When you let it in and focus on the positive, you change your vibration and open a door for the Law of Attraction for love to bring you your specific person.
3. Love without fear of getting hurt. The scariest thing about love is opening yourself up to it. When you open yourself, there’s a chance you might get hurt. If you’re afraid of getting hurt, you might unconsciously be preventing someone from getting as close to you as you want. Be willing to take the risk and fully open yourself to love. You will manifest the love you want.
4. Have fun always. People are most attracted to smiles and laughter. When you’re having a good time, others notice and want to be with you. So do the things that make you happy …whether it’s watching a funny movie or going to your favorite park to eat lunch. Enjoy your life. The more fun and joy you have, the faster you can attract a specific person.
5. See the positive. Focus on the good things about the specific person you want to attract. Look for something to appreciate. This can be tough if there are negative feelings between the two of you, and you might only be able to find one thing in the beginning, but if you keep working at it, it will get easier. If you’re in a relationship with the person already, you should start to see his/her behavior change and things start improving between the two of you.
6. Appreciate the contrast. Be happy for what you have. Forget about the things that you are wanting. Once you can be happy in the moment, the things you want will start falling in place, including your love life.
7. Be willing to let the other person go. This is the hardest thing, when attracting a specific person. You know you want to be with him/her, but now you’re being told you need to be willing to lose them.Until you’re okay with not being with him/her, a part of you is resisting and making it impossible for you to have what you want. This means, until you’re okay with possibly losing him/her, it will be difficult for you to have the relationship you want with him/her. But whatever you decide to do, focus on doing what makes you happy. Don’t worry about how things are with your specific person all the time. Worry about yourself. Pamper yourself. Take care of yourself Let him/her see what they’re missing.at July 04, 2019 Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest